LEADERSHIP TEAM DEVELOPMENT
The changing nature of work challenges the way we think and operate. In today’s working world, emphasis is placed on the ability to see the complex bigger picture and on broad-minded thinking. This enables the creation of future scenarios with efficient working methods as well as effective recuperation.
LEADERSHIP TEAMS ARE AT THE CORE OF THESE REQUIREMENTS
More than ever before, to achieve these goals, leadership teams need to be psychologically safe and have mutual trust. Like everyone else, leadership teams are facing new challenges and need to adapt to changes in their working environment. With the dialogic development approach we are able to enhance the way we think and function, leading to new ways of thinking and operating in the work environment.
DIALOGUE AND LEARNING TOGETHER ARE THE CORE SKILLS OF A MODERN LEADERSHIP TEAM.
FUNCTIONAL LEADERSHIP TEAM
A PRODUCTIVE LEADERSHIP TEAM MUST HAVE
- a shared, inspiring objective, and
- strong psychological safety, an atmosphere of mutual trust
IN SHORTUM’S LEADERSHIP TEAM DEVELOPMENT WE COMBINE
- the systemic analysis of the leadership team as part of the big picture, and
- the development of individual growth for each member of the leadership team
SHORTUM’S EXECUTIVE TEAM OF DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONALS HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN BUSINESS, USING PSYCHOLOGY AND SYSTEMIC DIALOGUE IN ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Reformation of the way people think and operate
- Building of trust
- Establishment of new practices
Narrative of current state and the future vision
Disruption of dysfunctional beliefs, myths and inhibitory practices
Experiments, pilots, sprints
Leadership team observation
Strengthening common values
Measuring and monitoring progress
- Strengthening the mutual trust of the leadership team enables constructive innovative thinking, challenging of the business practises and achieving more productive management
- The mutual winning atmosphere of the leadership team reflects throughout the rest of the organization
- Growing as a leader leads to a more holistic feeling of well-being, which then reflects in the well-being of the employees
When you want to reform the business-critical operation of the leadership team by developing mutual trust and functionality, as well as reforming the ways the leadership team thinks, communicates and operates, we are happy to help.